- We accept Spa Finder, Wayspa, Spa Week and Spa Wish Certificates for spa and salon services. Gratuity is not included on Spa Finder Cards or certificates.
- Gift certificates and cards cannot be combined with coupons, vouchers and other discount offers.
- We require a credit card number to reserve all appointments. In the event that you need to cancel your scheduled appointment with us, we do require at least 24 hours notice so that we may possibly accomodate the needs of other clients.
- In the case you were to not show up for your appointment or were to cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, you will be charged a fee totaling 50% of your total service. We understand that emergency situations do arise and we will accommodate you in any way we can.
- In the event that you are feeling ill on the day of your appointment, please call and we’ll be happy to reschedule. For our clients’ and therapists’ protection, we reserve the right to refuse service to individuals that come in visibly sick, coughing, or suffer from a contraindicated medical condition. Doctor’s consent may be required to perform certain services.
- Deposits up to 50% of your service total required in these cases:
- Spa Parties of 2 or more persons
- Appointments involving 3 or more spa services
- Appointments made on behalf of someone else
- Deposits for spa parties are nonrefundable within one week of the appointment
- Please arrive in time for your appointment. If you are receiving multiple spa treatments, spa attire and slippers will be provided for you when you arrive. You will be asked to fill out a client profile form. Guests under the age of 18 will need a guardian’s signature on these forms.
- You will be asked to undress to your comfort level for massage and body treatments. Your therapist will keep your body draped with sheets during the treatment and only expose the areas being worked on. Undergarments may be kept on, or swimsuits may be worn if you desire. If you are receiving a body wrap or body polish, do not shave or wax your legs at least 8 hours prior to treatment. For gentlemen, please shave two hours prior to your facial treatments.
- Give your therapist feedback. We are here to make this a relaxing and beneficial treatment for you, so tell us what your needs are. Please know that you are in a professional spa that provides therapeutic and medical spa treatments.
- As in all service-related businesses, it is common practice to leave gratuity when the professional has performed a service to the client’s satisfaction. Customary gratuity in day spas is 15-20% of the full value of the treatment. Unless noted, gift certificates for treatments and spa packages do not include gratuities.
- We ask that you turn your cell phone off while in the spa for the relaxation of our guests.
- We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our skin care, hair and body products. If you decide that it is not the right product for you, and provided that 2/3 the original amount of the product is unused, we will gladly take it back and exchange it for another product or credit your account if returned within 14 days of original purchase.
- No cash or credit card refunds – exchanges or Bluefern Spa account credit only.
- Make-up and boutique items are non-returnable.
Suwanee Spa:335 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suwanee GA 30024
Johns Creek Spa:10990 State Bridge Rd Johns Creek, GA 30092