Etiquette Salt Room
- No food, chewing gum, or drinks (including water) allowed during the session.
- It is very important to drink water before and after treatment.
- You are responsible for your personal items. We suggest you leave all personal items in your car or locker as we will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Dress in simple, comfortable clothing.
- Please sign in when you arrive each time.
- Use of the spa must be avoided during the acute or contagious phase of any illness, including: colds, flu, infections accompanied by fever, acute active tuberculosis, cardiac insufficiency, COPD in the third stage, bleeding, spitting of blood, alcohol or drug intoxication, unstable or uncontrolled hypertension, and acute stages of respiratory diseases.
- Foot and head covers will be provided and must be worn in the salt spa.
- In order to maintain a spa environment we suggest that you use your time in the room to read, sleep or meditate. You may bring the following items: book, magazine (no perfumed ads), tissues, ear plugs, small head pillow, light blanket, or a small towel to cough into if needed. No other items are allowed in the salt room. If you have a personal need that is not on this list please speak to the receptionist.
- The salt rooms are electronic free zones. Kindly turn off your devices and leave in your car or locker.
- Feel free to bring earplugs or you’re personal music device if needed.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to make it to a scheduled session.
In Consideration to Others
- Unless there is an emergency, please do not leave the salt room while a session is in progress.
- Please keep voices low in entrance hallway refrain from talking inside the adult salt room.
- Do not use any perfumes, lotions, or any kinds of fragrances when you attend a session.
- If you are prone to excessive snoring, we encourage you to sit more upright, stay awake, and take deeper breaths during your treatments. This will give you much better results, and will be appreciated by other clients.
- Please refrain from shuffling papers while in session.
Additional Etiquette for the Children’s Salt Room
- Children 12 and under must have an adult guardian present at all times while in the salt spa.
- Each adult guardian must fill out an intake form.
- Head and Foot coverings must be worn by each person in the salt room, with the exception of infants
- Use inside voices, both inside the salt room and in the hallway.
- Play with the salt, but please do not throw it.
- Please clean up toys/books at the end of your session.
Suwanee Spa:335 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suwanee GA 30024
Johns Creek Spa:10990 State Bridge Rd Johns Creek, GA 30092